Soil is a complex mixture of weathered rock and mineral particles, the living organisms of the soil food web and the decaying remains of plants, animals and microorganisms. Good garden topsoil is typically about 45 percent mineral particles, 25 percent air, 25 percent water and 5 percent organic matter.
- GE Landscape supply even has pulverized topsoil that is kept inside to ensure that we always have dry soil available for you, it has been through our pulverizing machine which removes the dirt clods.
- GE Landscape supply has five types of soil and we can advise you on the best product for your application.
- Compost is perfect for your garden beds; it helps build soil structure, full of valuable nutrients, and helps to prevent disease in plants commonly found in gardens.
- GE Landscape Supply has great black topsoil. Clean with no clay or debris included in it. Our black dirt is full of nutrients great for used in landscape beds, building berms, or just plain filling holes.
- GE Landscape Supply also makes a potting soil. It is a 50/50 mix of our black pulverized dirt and compost. It provides a great balance of nutrients and dirt for your garden or flower beds.
- GE Landscape Supply also had clay. Native clean orange clay is perfect for building around the foundations of your house or even setting foundations for buildings.