An inviting flagstone pathway is the perfect hardscaping solution to better welcome visitors to your yard or favorite flower garden. Flagstone paths are a practical way to control traffic patterns and provide an eye-catching accent to your landscape while keeping with a natural esthetic appeal. Flagstone comes in many different sizes and shapes, and GE Landscape Supply offers several options and a wide selection of colors to blend in seamlessly with your home and its surroundings.
Creative uses for flagstone hardscaping:
- Flagstone patio spaces
- Flagstone walkways
- Flagstone benches and sitting walls
- Flagstone can be a creative topper for a retaining wall
- Flagstone steps
- Flagstone can create the tiered drops of a backyard waterfall
- Flagstone can be stacked to create garden barriers
- Flagstones are beautiful as they circle in a ground fire pit
- Flagstone can be used inside home to as they face the fronts of fireplaces as well as used as flooring solutions
- Flagstone when creatively placed can be seen as works of art
- Sealing Flagstone: Sealing flagstone can fend off water stains. Sealer will fill in the pores of the stone and repeal spills. Acrylic matte sealers seem to work best and keep the natural look of the stone.
- Cleaning Flagstone: Regularly sweeping the flagstone will help fend off stains. If you are needing to spot cleaning a stain you can use bleach or muriatic acid that is diluted will do the trick.
GE Landscape Supply’s guide on How to Install a Flagstone Walkway provides photos and step-by-step instructions that can be mastered by any skill-level do-it-yourselfer.