Our motto at GE Landscape Supply is “Dream it. Design it. Build it.” Yes, we’ll admit it, dreaming up an idea is sometimes easier said than done. However, in most cases, all you need is a little inspiration. We can help with some tips, tricks, and guidance. So, to get you started we are sharing a list of our favorite landscaping projects. We are dreaming big and we want you to do the same! Whether your yard is fully landscaped or a work in progress, we know you’ll to find a project (or two) that will appeal to you and fit your outdoor space.
1. Flagstone Pathway: A flagstone path almost begs visitors to stroll into your yard or through your garden. It’s also a practical way to control traffic pattern.
2. Retaining Wall Bench: A summer glass of wine or iced tea always sounds good, but you’ll need a place to sit. How about a seatwall? Seatwalls allow you to turn a short retaining wall into comfortable outdoor seating spaces.
3. Techo-Bloc Patio: How about hanging out with friends and family on this beauty? Expand your outdoor space with a Techo-Bloc patio which has quickly become our “go-to” option for patio pavers.
4. Rock Garden: Interesting to look at but low maintenance… who doesn’t love that? Your design can be as simple or as complex as you like. We like to mix hardscape elements like boulders and decorative rock with softer elements like shrubs and switchgrass.
5. Water Feature: What is it about the sound of running water that is so relaxing? Bring nature into your backyard. Attract frogs, butterflies, and birds and more while enjoying an evening outdoors with a water feature.
6. Techo-Bloc Fire Pit: Friends, football, fun, fire pits… need we say more? Create a focal point and social space for your backyard. We are big fans of Techo-Bloc’s Valencia Fire Pit kits. What do you think?
Did you see something you liked? Each of these projects can be molded to fit your landscape. Give us a call at 402-467-1627 to get your project started. We will help with material selection, installation tips, walk you through options, and anything else that will help you DREAM IT. DESIGN IT. BUILD IT.
Published: March 27, 2020